Red Dragon Fruit Chips No-Bake Granola Bars
Chewy, crunchy, creamy, we have it all covered in these Red Dragon Fruit Chips No-Bake Granola Bars. They contain the perfect balance of sweetness and filling satisfaction that you need to fuel your day! Suncore Foods® Red Dragon Fruit Chips Supersnack not only lend a sweet and tangy crunch, but they add this striking pop of magenta that makes it so artistic looking! Just look at how all the chips laid out in the white chocolate looks like a mosaic! The best part of it all is that they are so quick and easy to make and don't require any baking in the oven! Watch this chewy goodness come together in our recipe video!
1 cup pitted dates
6 tbsp hot water (+ more for soaking the dates)
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup pumpkin seeds
1 + 1 ½ cups Suncore Foods® Red Dragon Fruit Chips Supersnack
¾ cup peanut butter
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
2 cups white chocolate
Equipment needed: 8x8 or 11x7” dish
1. Date paste: Soak dates in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain the water and transfer dates to a blender along with 6 tbsp of hot water. Blend until smooth and paste-like. Don’t remove the date paste from the blender.
2. To the same blender, add oats, pumpkin seeds, 1 cup Red Dragon Fruit Chips, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Blend until sticky and coarsely ground. You may need to pause blending and scrape down the side of the blender a few times.
3. Test the mixture by pressing it between your figures: It should come together and not stick to your fingers. If the mixture is too sticky, add some more oats or Red Dragon Fruit Chips and blend again. If the mixture is too dry, add some water or plant-milk 1 tbsp at a time.
4. Line a dish with wax paper. Firmly and evenly press down the mixture into the dish.
5. Temper white chocolate and pour over the date mixture. Break the remaining Red Dragon Fruit Chips into bite size pieces and place them onto the white chocolate before the chocolate solidifies. Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours up to overnight.