Suncore Foods® is looking to expand their team. If the position is of interest, please email with the title of the position and attach your resume to email@example.com.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PRODUCTION ARTIST
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team. The ideal candidates will work with our creative head to design creative deliverables for packaging, branding, advertising, marketing collaterals, sale tools, and social media, be flexible to assist the office and not limited to. Our ideal candidates should have a passion for design and marketing with an understanding of the basic tenets of design and can also think & design outside the box. Our work environment is fast-paced and requires individuals who are excellent at multitasking.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must have an online portfolio
- A graphic design portfolio with 10 quality pieces
- Raw talent and enthusiasm
- Flexible design skills (experience with designing for a variety of media)
- Experience designing for the web & packaging
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A great visual storyteller
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4 years graphic design experience
- UI, UX training a plus
- Be open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Clean aesthetic with magical and superior design skills
- Knowledgeable of current (best practice) marketing campaign tactics
- Strong contribution to brainstorming and ideation
- Must be a true team player that is focused on the "we" results
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We are looking for an experienced social media coordinator to join the Suncore Foods team. The ideal candidate will work with our creative head to maintain the company’s social media presence and is responsible for consumer engagement, follower growth, and increase reach & awareness on all social media platforms. The Suncore Foods environment is fast-paced and requires individuals who are excellent at multi-tasking.
- Serve as Suncore Foods’ voice on social media channels, including but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube while building strong relationships between consumers and the brand.
- Executive & develop innovative social-forward campaigns by posting content to brand across all social media platforms with the support from our creative team (this includes copywriting, hashtags, content types, etc.)
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web best traffic time and engagement metrics
- Facilitate, monitor, and respond promptly to consumer outreach within all social platforms (comments, messages, DMs, etc.)
- Monitor results on all social platforms
- Stay in tuned and informed on the latest social media best practices, technologies, and trends.
- Maintain professional and friendly tone within all social platforms that meets Suncore Foods brand standards, voice, and marketing goals.
- Research audience trends and adapt strategies as needed.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Coordinate social media giveaways outreach and executions to help extend reach, increase engagement, and follower growth.
- Coordinate all needed assets from the creative team and contribute to the design & creation of digital assets, including photo and video content or source the content as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of social media experience across all platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or advertising preferred
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated proficiency in organization skills and prioritizing work
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-directed with a demonstrated sense of accountability
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of a dynamic growth-oriented business
- Passion for and immersion in social media culture
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt writing style for multiple brand voices
- Knowledge or experience in Abode Suite (recommended but not required)
- Photography and videography skills a plus
We are looking to add an additional warehouse associate to our hard working and fast paced fulfillment team. Attention to detail is key for this role, as you will be responsible for picking, packing, quality control, and packaging for all orders.
- Picking, packaging, and shipping orders
Accurately loading and unloading of goods and supplies
Maintain cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area
Ensure quality among warehouse products
Monitor, reconcile, and communicate stock levels and inventory
Proper packaging and labeling of inventory
Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
Other duties and responsibilities as requested by management
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Team player, willing to work in other areas of the operation as needed
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Lifting, climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet timelines
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
Suncore Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Face mask is required. Social distancing. Temperature screening. Wash hands often. And not limited to for the safety of our team members and you.