Glazed Blueberry Lemon Vanilla Bundt Cake
Cake is for life, not just birthday! Let's have a slice of this heavenly Glazed Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake and celebrate YOU today! Dress up your delicious desserts with a beautifully sweet purple glazed made using our plant-based Suncore Foods® Indigo Blueberry Supercolor Powder. This delicious moist Glazed Blueberry Lemon Vanilla Bundt Cake will send your tastebud to foodie heaven. Try this exquisite recipe and bring your inner child out to play with our delightful colors. Life is fun, eat it up!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup quinoa flour
1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest or 1 tsp lemon extract
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
5 large eggs (room temperature)
3/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup whole milk
3/4 cup blueberries dusted with 1 tbsp of flour
2 tsp Suncore Foods® Indigo Blueberry Supercolor Powder
2 cups confectioners sugar
2-3 tbsp heavy cream
2 tsp Suncore Foods® indigo Blueberry Supercolor Powder
1- 2 tbsp water thin out the glaze if required.
1. Preheat oven to 325f.
2. Butter and flour a 10 cup bundt pan.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients ( flour, quinoa flour, baking powder and salt )
4. Beat the eggs and sugar well for 3 mins until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract, lemon zest or lemon extract and olive oil and beat till it’s well incorporated.
5. Add the dry ingredients alternating with milk in two batches and beat just till well combined. Fold in the lemon juice. Mix well. Lastly fold in the blueberries and Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-45 mins till done or when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Once the cake is done, let it rest in the pan for 5 mins and then invert it onto the wire rack to cool off completely.
7. While the cake is cooling, prepare the glaze by whisking all the ingredients listed under ingredients for the glaze.
8. Spoon the glaze all over the cake and enjoy!