Suncore Foods® Power Pink Mini Heart Shaped Pancakes
Bring the love & pampering to your mornings with this charming & heavenly Pretty in Pink Mini Heart-Shaped Pancakes made with Suncore Foods® Power Pink Pancake & Waffle Supermixes. The perfect fun marvelous pink breakfast treat for your loved ones. All you need to make heart shaped pancakes are squeeze bottles, a pan, and your favorite Suncore Foods® Power Pink Pancake Supermix. It is that easy.
For the regular homemade pancakes:
125g (1 cup) All Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
20 ml plant milk
25g (2 tbsp) melted Vegan Butter/ butter
150g vegan Buttermilk (150 ml soy/ almond milk + 1/4 tsp vinegar)
30g (2 1/2 tbsp) Sugar
For the pink pancakes:
1/2 cup Suncore Foods® Power Pink Pancake Supermix
1/2 cup oat milk
1. Make buttermilk: combine soy or almond milk with vinegar and set aside to curdle for 5 min.
2. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. Add buttermilk, plant milk, melted butter to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
4. Let the pancake batter rest for 10 min.
5. Preheat a pan on medium heat for 5-10 min.
6. Using a piping bag, pipe little hearts of batter on the hot pan and flip when they start to bubble.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. To make the pink pancakes, combine pancake mix and milk and let sit for 10 min.
9. Pipe little hearts on the preheated pan and flip when they start to bubble.