Strawberry Ebony Carrot & Chocolate Neapolitan Cookies
Can't decide which flavors to bake for your cookie? This is your answer—Strawberry Ebony Carrot & Chocolate Neapolitan Cookies! Chewy, buttery sugar cookie flavored with our Suncore Foods® Strawberry Chips, Ebony Carrot Supercolor Powder and cocoa powder is just strikingly scrumptious. So fun to eat one section at a time or with all three in one bite! We know you cannot wait to get a hold of these delicious cookies for yourself!
Make 8 large cookies:
160g (1 1/4 cups) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp scant baking soda
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
110g (1/2 cup) unsalted plant butter room temperature
100g (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
75g (1/3 cup) light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1/2 pack (25g) Suncore Foods® Strawberry Chips + 1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Ebony Carrot Supercolor Powder
2 tsp plant milk, divided
1 tbsp dutch processed cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
2. Add strawberry chips to a small food processor and pulverize into a powder.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sugars and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla, and beat on medium speed until combined. Add the flour mixture and beat on low speed until just combined.
5. Divide dough into 3 equal part.
6. Set aside one third of the dough.
7. Put one third of the dough back to the mixer together with strawberry powder, ebony carrot powder and 1 tsp milk. Gently mix to combine. Set aside.
8. Place the remaining third of the dough into the mixer and add cacao powder and 1 tsp of milk. Mix to combine.
9. Pinch a small portion (about 20g) of each of the three doughs, and press them gently together, then roll into a ball without mixing the colors. Place 6 cookies on each sheet pan.
10. Bake on middle rack for 10-11 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
11. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
12. Store the cookies into airtight containers for up to 2-3 days.