Pink Pitaya Bounty Bars
These beautiful chocolatey treats are such a delight to eat and so easy to make with just a few . The filling is made from coconuts and gets its dreamy pink hue from the added Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder. Sweet warning – you may devour them wholeheartedly, after all, who can resist them? Make them part of your go-to recipe for all your chocolate cravings!
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut (you may swap it with coconut flour, but it doesn’t achieve the same texture).
1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
2 tbsp maple syrup optional
3 tbsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder
1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate (70% or more), melted
1. Prep a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Chuck all the ingredients (except the chocolate) in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir until combined.
4. Pour the mixture into your lined loaf pan. Press it with your hands to form an even layer.
5. Pop it in the freezer to set (approx. 30 mins).
6. Use a sharp knife to slice the bar into small rectangle pieces (approx. size of your thumb).
7. Melt your dark chocolate in a water bath.
8. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
9. Use a fork to lift the coconut bars and dip them in melted chocolate. Make sure that your coconut bars are completely coated with chocolate.
10. Place your chocolate-coated bars on the lined cookie sheet.
11. Pop them in the fridge to set (minimum 30 mins). Enjoy!