Mocha Almond Tarts
These beautiful tarts are packed with super yummy goodness! They're the perfect way to superfuel your day!
Created by the lovely Lenny. Check out her Instagram @vegamelon for more amazing recipes!
1½ cup rolled oats (or Suncore Foods® 100% Organic Quinoa Flakes)
2 tbsp Suncore Foods® 100% Organic Hemp Seeds
2 tbsp Suncore Foods® 100% Organic Cacao Nibs
¼ cup almonds
¼ tsp sea salt (or Suncore Foods® Rose Salt)
½ cup dates/plums/other dried fruit
1 cup raw cashews
½ cup vegan semisweet chocolate, melted
½ cup coconut cream
1 tbsp instant coffee powder
¼ cup liquid sweetener
Sprinkle of Suncore Foods® 100% Organic Toasted Coconut Chips
1. Before making, soak the cashews and dried fruit in hot water for 30+ mins.
2. In a food processor, combine all the crust ingredients and blend into a moist, sand-like mixture. If too dry, add 1 tsp water at a time.
3. Transfer to tart pan(s) and press well into edges.
4. Add the filling ingredients to the food processor; blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the filling into pressed tart crust(s) and place in the freezer for 2+ hrs.
6. To serve: let thaw for at least 20 minutes before slicing.