Mocha Almond Tarts
These beautiful Mocha Almond Tarts are packed with super yummy goodness! They're the perfect way to fuel your day!
1 cup raw cashews
½ cup vegan semi sweet chocolate, melted
½ cup coconut cream
1 tbsp instant coffee powder
¼ cup liquid sweetener
Sprinkle of coconut flakes/chips
1. Before making, soak the cashews and dried fruit in hot water for 30+ mins.
2. In a food processor, combine all the crust ingredients and blend into a moist, sand-like mixture. If too dry, add 1 tsp water at a time.
3. Transfer to tart pan(s) and press well into edges.
4. Add the filling ingredients to the food processor; blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the filling into pressed tart crust(s) and place in the freezer for 2+ hrs.
6. To Serve: let thaw for at least 20 minutes before slicing.