Raspberry Chia Jam Ganache Filling Matcha Chocolate Hearts
The key to life is positivi-tea! Lighten up your day and get into a good mood with this gorgeous Raspberry Chia Jam Ganache Filling Matcha Chocolate Hearts. Make this heavenly green magic happen with Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder and add a fun & delicious raspberry chia jam filling made with our Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds. Take a bite and fall in love with this beauty, taste a sweet crisps chocolate coating slowly melting in your mouth, unveiling tasty raspberry chia jam filling. Have fun and enjoy this matcha!
Raspberry Chia Jam Filling:
1 cup fresh raspberries
2 tbsp Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds
2 tbsp sugar of choice
3 tbsp lemon juice
Matcha White Chocolate Filling:
160g white chocolate
45g coconut whipping cream
300g white chocolate
7g Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder
1. Raspberry Chia Jam — Place the raspberries, sugar, lemon juice into a saucepan over a medium heat. Mash the raspberries as they begin to heat up. When the raspberries have broken down to a saucy consistency. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool a little before adding Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds. Transfer the jam to a jar and allow it to cool completely. Once the jam has reached room temperature transfer it to the fridge for an hour to set.
2. White Chocolate — Heat the whipping cream in a saucepan. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, mix until smooth. Place plastic wrap over it so it is touching the surface of the ganache or place it directly into a disposable piping bag. Place ganache in the fridge until needed.
3. Combine melted chocolate with Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder. Fill the mould with chocolate. Tap the mould to eliminate air bubbles. Turn the mould upside down onto a sheet of baking paper and tap with the handle of the scraper. Once all the excess chocolate has been tapped out, scrape the mould while it is still upside down. Ensure the top surface of the mold is scraped clean. Place the mold on its side until it sets.
4. Pipe the fillings over the set chocolate sells. And let it set at room temperature before sealing. When the ganache is set. Seal the mould with chocolate.
5. Allow to set at room temperature for 10mins and then place in the fridge for 20 mins.