Love Is Love Rainbow Cheesecake
Beyond being beautiful, this Love Is Love Rainbow Cheesecake is skily, smooth, and so much fun to make as it is to eat in all the colors of the rainbow. All the extraordinary colors are made using Suncore Foods® Powders. This is definitely one for the favorites and sure to please everyone's eyes and taste buds.
1 + 2/3 cups gluten-free vegan graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup vegan butter, melted (or as per preference)
1 cup cashews (+ water to soak)
1 + 1/3 cup heavy coconut cream
Lemon zest of 1 lemon
¼ + 1/3 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp cornstarch
Suncore Foods® Powder Layers:
Purple – 1.5 tsp Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Powder
Blue – 1 tsp Suncore Foods® Aqua Blue Spirulina Powder
Green – 2 tsp Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder
Orange – 1 tsp Suncore Foods® Red Beet Powder & Suncore Foods® Yellow Goldenberry Powder
Pink – 1.5 tsp Suncore Foods® Red Beet Powder
4.5” or 5” or 6” Cheesecake Pan
1. Prep – Soak cashews in water and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Crust – In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Firmly press the crust mixture to the bottom of a cheesecake pan. Keep refrigerated while preparing the cheesecake.
3. Cheesecake – Drain cashew water and place cashews along with all remaining ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and well combined. Equally divide batter into 5 bowls and mix in 1 color per bowl.
4. Evenly pour 1 Suncore Foods® Powder mixture onto the crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the layer slightly solidifies and pour onto it another supercolor mixture and follow the same process until all color mixtures are utilized.
5. Once all the Suncore Foods® Powders have been layered, freeze cheesecake for 2 hours and then transfer the cheesecake to the refrigerator overnight.