Fuchsia Hibiscus Pink Pitaya Panna Cotta
A simply, dreamy, and perfectly luscious dessert that you can make in practically no time. With just a spoonful, you are in for a mouthwatering experience! Enhanced with a vibrant and gorgeously pink hue made with our cherished Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya & Fuchsia Hibiscus Supercolor Powders, and it’s perfect for that middle of the day or late night snack!
Makes 2 Panna Cottas
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup milk of choice
4 tbsp sugar of choice
1 tsp agar agar
Pinch of Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Fuchsia Hibiscus Supercolor Powder
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
3-4 tsp water
Suncore Foods® White Dragon Fruit Chips Supersnack
1. To make paste; mix hibiscus powder, pink pitaya powder with water until well incorporated, set aside.
2. Place all ingredients in a small saucepan including the paste. Cook mixture on medium low heat until sugar and agar agar has completely dissolved. Make sure to stir mixture constantly.
3. Bring mixture up to a boil; for about a minute. Turn the heat off.
4. Stain mixture through a fine mesh shift to discard lumps and bubbles.
Pour directly to the moulds.
5. Let them chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.
6. Serve with pitaya chips; and more fresh fruits.