Dreamy Pink Swirl Bread
Deliciously ah-mazing moist, super soft, and unbelievably fluffy bread marbled with striking pretty pink color swirl throughout using Suncore Foods® Lilac Taro Yam Powder and Ebony Carrot Powder. This Dreamy Pink Marble Bread is great on its own, warm with butter, or equally delicious smeared with your favorite jams. A super cozy addition to start your day. It is as pretty as it is delicious and really simple to make too with a handful of basic . Bring a touch of fun to your breakfast!
Pan Size (10 cm H x 11 cm W x 20 cm L)
2 + 1/2 cup Japanese bread flour
4 tbsp raw cane sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cup lukewarm water
1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1/2 tsp caster sugar
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Lilac Taro Yam Powder
1/2 tsp Suncore Foods® Ebony Carrot Powder
1 1/2 tbsp warm water
1. Add yeast and sugar to warm water, mix well. Set aside while you prepare other ingredients.
2. Place flour, sugar, salt, olive oil and yeast mixture in the bowl of your stand mixer with a hook attachment.
3. Mix everything on low speed until everything is incorporated. Turn to medium low speed and knead until dough becomes smooth.
4. Transfer dough to an oil bowl. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. Mix Suncore Foods® Lilac Taro Yam Powder & Suncore Foods® Ebony Carrot Powder with water. Set aside. Divide the dough into half. Keep half of the dough for the white layer.
6. Add pink paste mixture to other half of the dough. Knead on lightly floured surface by hand until well incorporated. (If your dough is too sticky, add another tbsp of bread flour)
7. Roll out white dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle shape (about 1.5 cm thick); repeat the step for the purple dough.
8. Brush water on the white dough sheet; place the pink dough sheet on top of white layer. Gently roll them with light pressure using a rolling pin.
9. Once ready; roll the dough into a log shape，place it in prepared pan. Let it rise for an hour.
10. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Brush the top of the bread with plant milk; bake it for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!