Chocolate Panna Cotta Quinoa Flake Chocolate Tart
This smooth, silky, creamy and ultra-decadent Chocolate Panna Cotta Quinoa Flake Chocolate Tart is made for chocolate lovers, perfect for any day and any time!
1 cup gluten-free oat flour
⅓ cup Suncore Foods® Snow Quinoa Flakes
½ meal almond meal
1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Cacao Nibs
2 tbsp cocoa powder
4 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp pure maple syrup (optional)
1 ½ cup full fat coconut cream
1 cup pure maple syrup
150g dark chocolate, melted
2 tsp agar agar powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 celsius. Grease an 8″ tart pan. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, combine Suncore Foods® Snow Quinoa Flakes, oat flour, almond meal, Suncore Foods® Cacao Nibs, cocoa powder. Then add the coconut oil, and maple syrup and pulse to combine. You should get a moist mixture that can be easily molded.
3. Firmly press into bottom and up the sides of the tart tin. Bake for 15 minutes until crust is golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool.
4. To make the filling, combine the cream, milk, and sweetener in a saucepan, bring to the boil then add melted chocolate, whisk in agar agar. Let it simmer for 3 minutes until agar is dissolved.
5. Fill the mixture into the cooled tart. Let sit in the fridge to set, about 4 hours. Garnish tart as desired with fruits and enjoy