Acai Glazed Cardamom Rose Chia Seeds Donuts
Everyday calls for donuts especially these exquisite vegan Acai Glazed Cardamom Rose Chia Seeds Donuts—They completely fill the void in our hearts and put a new meaning to HAPPY MONDAY!
Make 2 Dozen of Mini Donuts
Cardamom Rose Donuts:
2 ½ cups of whole wheat pastry flour or all purpose pastry flour
1 ½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cardamom powder
1 cup apple sauce
½ cup almond milk mixed with 2 tsp of Suncore Foods® Chia Seeds and 1 tsp of rice vinegar set aside
2 tbsp of Suncore Foods® Rose Petals + 2 tsp water
5 tbsp of vegan butter melted or coconut oil.
Acai Berry Rose Glaze:
1 cup of powdered confectioners sugar
2 tsp of rose water (Suncore Foods® Rose Petals + 2 tsp water)
2 tbsp of Suncore Foods® Amethyst Acai Berry Powder
1. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients until well combined.
2. Preheat oven 370 F degrees
3. Prepare donut pans by spraying them with some avocado or coconut oil.
4. Pour the batter is the pipe bag and slowly fill the donut pan with batter.
5. Bake for 20 min until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool the donuts on a cookie rack, then dip one by one in the glaze. Sprinkle with Suncore Foods® Rose Petals.