Cardamon Rose Donuts with Acai Glaze
Everyday calls for donuts especially these exquisite vegan Cardamom Rose Donuts with Açaí Glaze—They completely fill the void in our hearts and put a new meaning to HAPPY MONDAY!
Created by the sweetest Zuzu. Check out her Instagram @naturallyzuzu for more beautiful recipes!
Make 2 Dozen of Mini Donuts
2 ½ cups of whole wheat pastry flour or all purpose pastry flour
1 ½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cardamom powder
1 cup apple sauce
½ cup almond milk mixed with 2 tsp of chia seeds and 1 tsp of rice vinegar set aside
2 tbsp of Rose water (Suncore Foods® Superbloom Rose Petals)
5 tbsp of vegan butter melted or coconut oil.
Mix 1 cup of powdered confectioners sugar with 2 tsp of Rose water and 2 tbsp of açaí powder (Suncore Foods® Superbloom Rose Petals and Suncore Foods® Amethyst Acai Berry Supercolor Powder ) or juice . Set aside.
1. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients until well combined.
2. Preheat oven 370 F degrees
3. Prepare donut pans by spraying them with some avocado or coconut oil.
4. Pour the batter is the pipe bag and slowly fill the donut pan with batter.
5. Bake for 20 min until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool the donuts on a cookie rack, then dip one by one in the glaze. Sprinkle with Suncore Foods® Superbloom Rose Petals and Suncore Foods® Toasted Coconut Chips if desired.