Rainbow Supercolor Sandwich Cookies
Sign us up for a stack of these Rainbow Supercolor Sandwich Cookies made with radiant bright colors and we can totally snack on these all day long! These go great with a glass of milk or a quick snack when you're on the go! Mix and Match our Suncore Foods® Supercolor Powders for a frenzy of rainbow cookies. Each color has its own unique flavors and colors so these cookies will never get boring! Happy snacking!
For the cookies:
1/4 cup of oat flour
3/4 cup of granulated erythritol
1/2 cup of raw cacao
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp of Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1/4 cup of almond milk
2 tsp of vanilla extract
For the filling:
1 1/2 cups of powdered erythritol
3 tbsp of water
Purple: 1/4 tsp of Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder
Pink: 1/4 tsp of Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
Green: 1/4 tsp of Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Supercolor Powder
Blue: 1/4 tsp of Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine all ingredients for cookies into a bowl mix until cookie dough has formed.
2. Roll dough out thin and cut cookies. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 23 minutes.
3. Grab a bowl along with three small bowls. Combine all ingredients for filling excluding colors. Once filling is made separate into 4 sections then add color to each bowl.
4. Mix color and filling until it is fully combined then set aside.
5. Remove cookies from oven and allowing to cool. Gently remove cookies from tray. Grab a small wad of icing and gently smooth evenly over cookie. Press another cookie on top and repeat process until finished. Enjoy!