Rainbow Chocolate Bark
Calling all rainbow and sweet dessert lovers! This delicious bright colored Rainbow Chocolate Bark is as pretty as it is tasty and super easy to swirl all kinds of colorful fun too! You can create an endless rainbows using Suncore Foods® Powders from just one basic ingredient: melted chocolate. Perfect for a rainbow party or simply to brighten up your weekend ahead, this rainbow bark will surely make you smile and it gives tasting the rainbow a whole new height!
24 oz dark chocolate
24 oz white chocolate
1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
1 tablespoon of Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Powder
1 tablespoon of Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder
1 tablespoon of Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Powder
1/2 tablespoon of Suncore Foods® Red Beet Powder & Suncore Foods® Yellow Goldenberry Powder
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, place dark chocolate to heat and melt and microwave at additional 15 second intervals if needed.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, place white chocolate to heat and melt and microwave at additional 15 second intervals if needed.
4. Spread the melted chocolate on the prepared baking tray. Dark chocolate at the base and topped it off with white chocolate.
5. Divide the remainder white chocolate into 4 bowls.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of Suncore Foods® Powders into 4 different bowls.
7. Drizzle and swirl the 4 different colors over the white chocolate using chopstick, spoon or other thin tool to swirl the colors onto the white chocolate.
8. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Break into pieces and enjoy!