Rainbow Abstract Supercolor Popsicles
Kicking summer to the curb with colorful rainbow abstract popsicles to help you beat the heat! Using our Suncore Foods® Supercolor Powders and made with 4 only, these pops are something to crave as the weather warms up. The perfect healthy treat for summer at home with the kids!
Created by the amazing & beautiful Gina Fontana. Check out her blog Healthy Little Vittles for more incredible recipes!
1 cup dairy-free, unsweetened plain yogurt
1 cup coconut cream (solid part only)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 tablespoons maple/agave syrup
1/2 teaspoon of 6 supercolor powders (Suncore Foods® Red Beet Supercolor Powder, Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder, Suncore Foods® Orange Carrot Supercolor Powder, Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder, Suncore Foods® Aqua Blue Spirulina Supercolor Powder, and Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder)
1. In a large bowl, whisk all the ingredients (except the color powders) together until well incorporated.
2. Equally divide the mixture into 6 smaller bowls.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon of each supercolor powder (only 1/4 teaspoon if using blue spirulina powder) into each of the bowls separately and stir to combine until the yogurt mixture turns the color you'd like (feel free to add more or less of each color, but keep in mind they will have some flavor).
4. Prepare your popsicle mold by placing them on a baking sheet (makes it easier to get into the freezer) and insert the popsicle sticks.
5. Using a spoon, dollop a small amount of each colored yogurt into each popsicle mold, next to each other, overtop of the popsicle stick until all the yogurt colors are used up.
6. Place in the freezer until set 1-2 hours or overnight.