Pink Pitaya Marbled Donuts
These homemade adorable Pink Pitaya Marbled Donuts make any day special. You're guaranteed happiness after just one bite! Soft & fluffy and glazed with dreamy pink hue using Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder. They are so easy to prepare and better for you than store-bought donuts. Make any day celebration colorfully delicious with these Pink Pitaya Marbled Donuts. Enjoy!
72g (3/4 cup) almond flour
7g (1 tbsp) coconut flour
50g (1/4 cup) sugar
8g (2 tsp) baking powder
Pinch of salt
57g (1/4 cup) melted butter
85g (1/4 cup) milk
2 large eggs
4g (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
Pinked Marble Glaze:
150g (¾ cup) granulated sugar
100g (1/3 cup) sweetened condensed milk
10g (1 tbsp) gelatin powder
40g (3 tbsp) water
170g (1 dups) white chocolate chips
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder + 1 tsp water
1. Preheat oven to 350 F/177C.
2. In a small bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients. And in a separate bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
3. Transfer the batter to a donut pan and bake for 25 minutes until dark golden brown. Cool the donuts on a cooling track.
4. Add the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, gelatin powder and water to a saucepan. Turn on low heat, stirring occasionally, cook until simmer.
5. Pour the hot liquid on top of the chocolate chips and leave to sit for 5 minutes to melt.
6. Add the Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder and water to a small bowl, stir to mix well.
7. Use a whisk to stir the chocolate glaze until the chocolate has completely melted.
8. Dot the pink pitaya mixture over the glaze and use a skewer to swirl around.
9. Dip the donuts in the glaze and then transfer onto a cooling track.