Matcha Meringue Kisses
Don't stress about getting that kiss under the mistletoe when you can have a mouthful of these beautiful Matcha Meringue Kisses that will make you sing with your heart. These sweet little meringues are soft, crisp and chewy, and with Suncore Food® Midori Jade Matcha Powder, you will still be embracing the Christmas spirit! With a delightful green and a hit of matcha, these meringue kisses are balanced with the right amount of sweetness! These delicious treats can be ready in under 20 minutes, so why not drop some kisses?
3 tsp Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder + 5-6 tsp water
2 large egg whites
130 grams caster sugar
Pinch of cream of tartar
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 100 degrees Celsius.
2. Dissolve Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder and water, set aside.
3. In a bowl of a stand mixer with a wire whisk attachment; add in egg whites, whisk on medium speed until foamy, then add in cream of tartar and salt. Continue to whisk on medium to medium-high speed; add in sugar; 1 tbsp at the time until mixture becomes stiff peak. Add in the matcha powder; continue to whisk until matcha mixture is fully incorporated.
4. Transfer mixture to a piping bag filled with star tip. Pipe them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, leaving about 2 cm apart for each cookie.
5. Bake them for 10 minutes. Let them cook on wire rack before removing. Enjoy!