Matcha Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! Every day should start with coffee and end with this delicious Matcha Ice Cream. Get a scoop of this amazingly smooth ice cream for that silky mouthfeel without any coarse or icy texture. Mmmmm...DELISH! Not only will the sweetness of the ice cream and the boldness of Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder illuminate your tastebuds, but the benefits of matcha will make this experience even more wholesome. A refreshing, energy booster with a delicate & earthy, and soothing green tea flavor — this dessert is just so perfect.
20g Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder
100 ml milk
240g sweetened condensed milk
400 ml heavy whipping cream
1. Sift Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder into a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Pour milk into small saucepan and warm on low heat. Remove just before it boils and immediately add to matcha powder. Stir until smooth.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk. Whisk until well combined, and set aside.
4. Using a hand or stand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream in mixing bowl on medium speed until it reaches stiff peaks. Combine matcha/milk mixture to whipped cream, and continue whipping until fully incorporated. Freeze for 3 hours.
5. Whip mixture once again on low speed after freezing, making sure to scrape thickened cream all around edges of the bowl for approx 3 minutes. Freeze for 2 hours. Place empty designated ice cream container to chill in freezer.
6. Repeat whipping for 3 minutes. Mixture will be quite thick at this point. Using a spatula, transfer mixture to ice cream container, freeze for 2 more hours, and ENJOY!
7. Optional — You can repeat freeze/whip process once more if you prefer a dense ice cream texture.