Coconut Passionfruit Cupcakes
Step into a world of sweetness with our Coconut Passionfruit Cupcakes! These bite-sized treats are the perfect way sweeten your life. To take these cupcakes to the next level, we've added our Suncore Foods® Marigold Passion Fruit Powder & Seeds, which not only adds a sunny burst of color but also a fun texture to your cupcakes. To create a luxury restaurant-worthy look, top off your cupcakes with pineapple flowers and passion fruit pulp. Your taste buds will be in paradise with every bite! With these cupcakes in your hands, you'll be filled with both cake and goodness!
2 cups cake flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp baking powder
3 large eggs (room temperature)
2 tbsp Suncore Foods® Marigold Passion Fruit Powder & Seeds
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup coconut milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup dessicated coconut flakes
Cream Cheese Frosting :
3 sticks unsalted butter (softened to room temperature)
3/4 cup cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
7- 8 cups confectioners sugar
7- 8 cups heavy cream
A generous pinch salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pineapple flowers for topping
Passion fruit pulp for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line a standard muffin tin with liners. Set aside.
3. In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients- flour, baking powder, salt, Suncore Foods® Marigold Passion Fruit Powder & Seeds, dessicated coconut and set aside.
4. In a large bowl using a hand mixer beat together the eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla extract, until just combined.
5. Now dump in all the dry ingredients and mix well using a spatula gently. Lastly, fold in the coconut milk using a spatula until just mixed. and fill the batter into the cupcake liners until 2/3 full and bake for 20 mins or till done.
6. For the cream cheese frosting, beat the butter and cream cheese for 2 mins. Then add the powdered sugar, salt, vanilla, heavy cream and beat for 1 to 2 mins until smooth. Frost as desired. Drizzle the cupcakes with some passion fruit pulp and top it with pineapple flower.