Chia Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Muffins
These yummy Chia Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Muffins paired with a cup of hot coffee or tea will make your day happy. Made deliciously with Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds. We are here to serve you the best of the best. Life is so much better with muffins and coffee.
Makes 12 Muffins
1½ cups gluten-free 1 to 1 flour
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
2 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp baking soda
¾ - 1 cup sugar
¼ cup Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds
¾ cup seedless raisins
1 + 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla oat milk
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/3 cup melted vegan butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350º F and prepare a muffin tray with muffin liners or brush the molds with some oil/butter.
2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and cornstarch until frothy. Mix in remaining wet ingredients.
4. Fold in Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds and raisins and set aside for 5 minutes. Scoop batter into muffin molds, filling two-thirds of each mold/liner.
5. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the muffins pass the toothpick test.