Purple Sweet Potato Glaze Baked Donuts
We got just the treat to spice up your weekend!! These are not your average donuts. A fun, quick & easy scrumptious Purple Sweet Potato Glaze Baked Donuts made with Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Powder!!! These gorgeous & fluffy gorgeous purple hue donuts are the perfect recipe to try for breakfast, dessert, or an afternoon snack!
1 cup flour
¼ cup cane sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¾ cup almond milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp maple syrup
2.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Purple Sweet Potato Chocolate Coating:
100 g dairy-free white chocolate
2 tsp Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a donut pan.
3. Sift and mix the dry ingredient in a small bowl.
4. Combine the wet ingredients in a larger bowl. Add your dry batter and mix it with a spatula until it is slightly runny. Add 1-2 tbsps of flour if it is too runny.
5. Fill your molds up to 2/3 full. Gently tap the mold on the countertop to ensure that it is even.
6. Pop it in the oven and bake for 15-20 mins (or until cooked).
7. Let it cool on a wire rack once it’s baked.
8. Mix your melted white chocolate with Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Powder.
9. Dip cool donuts into the purple sweet potato ganache. Enjoy!