Pink Pitaya Bubble Latte
Quench your thirst with this perfect summertime, any time refreshing fruity Hot Pink Pitaya Bubble Latte made from Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder. Not only it's absolutely gorgeous, it is also super easy to make in the comfort of your homes and with our endless options of our beautiful powders, you can whip up a batch of this bubble tea in any color of the rainbow & flavors perfectly!
Ingredients for 4/5 Servings:
120g tapioca starch
5g cacao powder
60g brown sugar
5g tapioca starch
70 ml water
Brown Sugar Syrup:
30 ml water
30g brown sugar
Pink Pitaya Latte:
2 tsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder
1 tbsp water
2 cups plant milk
1. In a medium bowl, whisk tapioca starch and cacao powder. Set aside.
2. Place starter ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat and add flour-cacao mixture. Stir with a spatula to combine then transfer to a clean surface and knead by hand until soft and elastic dough.
3. Divide dough into 8 pieces and roll into small logs. Cut each log into small pieces (7-8mm) and roll each into a small ball. Place the pearls into a bowl with a little tapioca starch and toss to cover. You can refrigerate them at this stage for a couple of days until you are ready to cook them.
4. Bring a pot of water to boil and add the tapioca pearls. Cook for 20 min stirring occasionally.
5. After 20 min, cover with a lid and let it rest for 30 min.
6. Use a colander to discard water.
7. Place pearls into a saucepan and add water and brown sugar. Heat over medium heat stirring continuously until the syrup has thicken.
8. Remove from heat and keep in a container. Should be consumed within 3-5 hrs. Don't refrigerate or they will harden.
9. To make the pink pitaya latte: combine Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder and water and pour over tapioca pearls and ice. Add plant milk.