Acai Berry Pink Pitaya Magnum Bar
One for us, one for you. There are plenty of these Acai Berry Pink Pitaya Magnum Bars to go around! With summer in full swing, give one of these bars a try. These are sure to make any day a blast! For this delightful pink, Suncore Foods® Amethyst Açaí Berry and Pink Pitaya Powders was incorporated and we think it adds the perfect touch. Go ahead and make these yummy bars at home and get your summer vibes on!
Makes 8 Mini Magnum Bars
200g mixed berries, fresh or frozen (raspberries, strawberries, cranberries and blackberries)
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Amethyst Açaí Berry Powder
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Powder
100 ml water
1 tbsp lemon juice
2-3 tbsp unrefined sugar or sweetener of choice
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
Berry Ice Cream:
3-4 tbsp of the berry compote
250g yogurt of choice
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
2 tbsp honey or agave syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
200g chopped chocolate of choice
1-2 tbsp coconut oil
Pinch of salt
1. To make the berry compote, place all the ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes. Blend with an immersion blender and pass the mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds. Let cool down completely.
2. To make the ice cream, combine yogurt, berry compote, vanilla and sweetener in a medium bowl and gently fold to combine.
3. Pour the mixture into the molds and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
4. To make the chocolate cover, gently melt chocolate and coconut oil over a double boil (Bain-Marie) and stir until completely smooth. Add in rose salt and stir to combine.
5. Transfer the chocolate mixture into a tall glass and dip the frozen ice creams once.
6. You can serve the ice creams immediately or refrigerate until you're ready to serve them. Enjoy!