Cranberry Baked Donuts
Dare to be a donut in a world of plain bagels! Starting your day with these delightful cranberry baked donuts and a cup of hot coffee is how you can fuel your brand new day while keeping those new year's resolutions! With a light and sweet taste of cranberry, dressed in a beautiful pink glaze, these donuts are not only easy on the eyes but also drool worthy. With Suncore Foods® Supercolor Powders Red Beet and Rudy Red Radish, they are dressed in a tasteful pink hue, and don't forget to add a pinch of Suncore Food® Rose Salt to bring out the sweetness! Donut just stand there with a glazed expression, try this easy recipe!
25g dairy free butter *melted
120g dairy free yogurt
240g unsweetened soy milk
2 tsp vanilla bean extract
240g cake flour
100g sugar of choice
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1/3 cup dried cranberries
150g dairy free white chocolate
1/2 tsp Suncore Foods® Red Beet Supercolor Powder
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Ruby Red Radish Supercolor Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180c. Prepare a donut pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and add in cranberries, stir until combined.
5. Add batter to a piping bag, snip a corner and pipe it in.
6. Bake donuts for 12 minuets.
7. Remove donuts from oven and let cool.
8. Combine red beet, radish powder and melted chocolate.
9. Dip the donuts into the chocolate. Let set.