Blue Butterfly Pea Flowers White Peach Lemonade Chia Tea
How about we celebrate the middle of the week with a glass of our favorite drink, the sparkling Blue Butterfly Pea Flowers White Peach Lemonade Chia Tea? This refreshing beverage is infused with Suncore Foods® Butterfly Pea Flowers, which give it an incredible blue color, and mixed with Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds for added texture. After trying this delicious recipe, you'll definitely want to pour yourself another glass or two! Cheers & enjoy!
2 teaspoons Suncore Foods® Butterfly Pea Flowers
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup your favorite choice of flavored tea
Lemon or lime juice
1 tablespoon Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds
Maple syrup, honey, or simple syrup
1. Place Suncore Foods® Butterfly Pea Flowers in a tea strainer. Place in a 10-12 ounce mug. Pour the boiling water on top. Place a heat-proof plate on top of the mug to trap the heat.
2. Allow to steep for 5-10 minutes. Remove the tea strainer.
3. Place ice cubes in a 12 ounce cup. Add the cold water on top. Pour the brewed tea on top and stir.
4. Add lemon or lime juice and sweetener to taste if you like.
5. Add all the ingredients into a small pitcher or a large mason jar. The Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds will start to expand after 5 - 10 minutes. Enjoy chilled or with ice.