Peaches and Cream Cupcakes
Get cheeky with our Peachy Cupcakes!
Created by the talented Photographer & Food Stylist Marissa Rea. Check out her Instagram @beetsandburgers for more amazing recipes!
1 cup whole grain flour
1½ tablespoon baking powder
½ cup organic sugar
¼ cup grapeseed oil
¾ cup almond milk
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
2 peaches, peeled and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Whisk together your dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
3. Mix the milk and apple cider vinegar and let it set for about 10 minutes (to create a buttermilk).
4. Once set, add in the rest of the ingredients, including the peaches. Mix in a food processor in short spurts to chop up the peaches more.
5. Combine both dry and wet ingredients and pour into lined or greased cupcake molds.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
1. Mix together ⅓ cup vegan butter, 2 tablespoon almond milk, 1⅓ cup powdered sugar and ¼ teaspoon vanilla until smooth.