Mini Emerald Pandan Leaf Bundt Cake
These adorable and luscious Mini Emerald Pandan Leaf Bundt Cake is perfect to snack on with less guilt and makes the perfect centerpiece for your weekend brunch table! Moist, flavorful, and wonderfully buttery plus the addition of Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan Leaf to achieve the pretty delightful green hues is truly an irresistible treat. Really delicious!
Makes 8 Mini Pandan Bundt Cakes
150g cake flour or all purpose flour
60g sugar of choice
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan Leaf Supercolor Powder
85g dairy free butter
70g dairy free yogurt
120g dairy free milk
1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan Leaf Supercolor Powder dissolved in 2 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 170c. Grease bundt pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together until combined. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer, cream together butter, sugar and yogurt. Add in half of the flour mixture and mix on low. Add in milk and the remaining flour mixture and the dissolved Pandan powder, Mix on medium speed for about 1-2 mins or until smooth.
4. Transfer the batter into prepared pan. Tap gently against the counter to release air bubbles.
5. Bake for 25 - 30 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove pan from the oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Invert cakes onto a rack with parchment paper and cool completely.