Coconut Turmeric Protein Cookies
These superfueled treats will make any New Year's party or any party special incorporating our Chocolate Turmeric Superplant Protein Powder, Suncore Foods® Turmeric Powder, Suncore Foods® Toasted Coconut Chips, and Suncore Foods® Rose Salt.
Created by the splendid Hannah Che @hannah__chia. Check out her Instagram for more beautiful recipes!
1 cup Suncore Foods® Quinoa Flakes
1 package Suncore Foods® Chocolate Turmeric Superplant Powder
3/4 cup Suncore Foods® Toasted Coconut Chips
1 1/2 tsp Suncore Foods® Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1/2 cup oat flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 flax eggs
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In another bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients until combined and smooth. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, and fold with a spatula until
a cookie dough forms.
3. Shape dough into balls and place evenly apart on the prepared cookie sheet, and flatten with a fork or the back of your hand.
4. Top with coconut chips.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden-brown.
6. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely!