Blue Spirulina Glazed Vanilla Donuts
We do-nut know how to tell you just how super fluffy and soft these donuts are!
Recipe Makes 12 Donuts
2 cup gluten-free flour or regular flour
⅓ cup sugar (coconut or cane)
2 ½ tsp baking powder
1 cup unsweetened soy milk
⅓ cup non-dairy yogurt (coconut or soy)
2 tsp vanilla bean extract
½ tsp salt
White Chocolate Glaze:
150g non-dairy white chocolate
1 ½ tsp Suncore Foods® Aqua Blue Spirulina Powder
1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180c. Prepare a donut pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar, milk, yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
5. Add batter to a piping bag, snip a corner and pipe it in.
6. Bake donuts for 10-12 minutes. Remove donuts from oven and let cool.
7. Melt the white chocolate. Wait until it has cooled down a little. Add Suncore Foods® Aqua Blue Spirulina Powder, maple syrup and mix until well combined. Dip the cooled donuts into the glaze. Enjoy!